Avid or Kitfox with a VW installed or with no engine.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking for an Avid with a VW engine installed or with no FWF.

Posted

I have an Avid A model with a VW on it. I picked it up back in February thinking I could get my ticket in it. He's a Lil to small for me. Has a 911 gross. 

20190317_104359.jpg

Posted

have an Avid A model with a VW on it. I picked it up back in February thinking I could get my ticket in it. He's a Lil to small for me. Has a 911 gross.

Thanks for the reply. I saw this Avid on Barnstormers for 18400. I had a C model Avid with a Great planes 2180 VW  I converted from a 582. Had a higher gross Wt. Had HH wings. I sold it about 10 years ago. I had three airplanes since then. What is the empty Wt of your Avid? Is the engine mounted directly to the firewall or was a mount used? What size WV is it, 1835, 2180 or 2400? Lot of questions. Neil from Ohio

I have an Avid A model with a VW on it. I picked it up back in February thinking I could get my ticket in it. He's a Lil to small for me. Has a 911 gross. 

Looking for an Avid with a VW engine installed or with no FWF.

e's a Lil to small for me. Has a 911 gross. 

1 person likes this

Posted

PM'd you 

Jeff