Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

instruments

3 posts in this topic

Posted

hi, do you know these instruments, i hadn't seen any in all avid pics i surfed :

post-192-12882827007586_thumb.jpg

They look pretty good, seems i got a C commuter, with chrome sticks/pedals and digits instruments but didn't find any more info...

Posted

hi, do you know these instruments, i hadn't seen any in all avid pics i surfed :

post-192-12882827007586_thumb.jpg

They look pretty good, seems i got a C commuter, with chrome sticks/pedals and digits instruments but didn't find any more info...

Wow, I have not seen the digital instruments with the AVID factory logo. I like them! I think they would look better in my panel than your :lmao:

I was under the impression that the crome pedals and sticks did not come out till the model IV. Do you have the rounded rudder or squared off? How about the cowling? A pic of the cowling and radiators that were supplied with the kit would help out.

:BC:

Posted

Wow, I have not seen the digital instruments with the AVID factory logo. I like them! I think they would look better in my panel than your :lmao:

I was under the impression that the crome pedals and sticks did not come out till the model IV. Do you have the rounded rudder or squared off? How about the cowling? A pic of the cowling and radiators that were supplied with the kit would help out.

:BC:

hehehe :buttrock:

My model 691 is squared tail and the cooling is the one without front symetric holes, 2 vertical pieces, without the extra cool on left side.It has short gear legs, stringer sit grey/red, and interior carpets. magnifique ! :drool3: