Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MGL ENGINE INSTRUMENTS sale or trade

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not looking to sell these as much as trade them. I'm building a new panel and want to use the MGL Blaze engine monitor: https://m.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/avpages/mgl-color_universal_engine_monitor_blaze.php

I have the harnesses for these so if you have the blaze instrument with a harness that you'd like to trade I'm interested. These are about $200 each brand new so you'd be coming out ahead about $100 in a trade.  If you want to buy them i at least want enough for them that i can buy the new instrument20190504_163819.thumb.jpg.8f0ccc55827a44

Posted

Check this guy out.  I've ordered from him, and his prices were way better then what I could find in the USA.  He was very helpful, and I would deal with him again.  Shipping wasn't much different then if I had bought in the states either.  MGL stuff is actually made in South Africa.  JImChuk

https://www.parts4aircraft.com/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=3560108

Posted

Check this guy out.  I've ordered from him, and his prices were way better then what I could find in the USA.  He was very helpful, and I would deal with him again.  Shipping wasn't much different then if I had bought in the states either.  MGL stuff is actually made in South Africa.  JImChuk

https://www.parts4aircraft.com/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=3560108

Wow that's a full $100 cheaper . Thanks

Posted

Well im in need of a water temp gauge,( i broke off one of the studes on the back doing wireing) have to remember im workin on planes not equipment. Hahahaaa, and not sure yet why, but my EGT gauge dont work at all, and inhave the wrong tiny tach i need one for two pulses per rev.  What r the gauges u have there? Mayb they can fix me right up 

Thanks Bucky

Posted (edited)

Well im in need of a water temp gauge,( i broke off one of the studes on the back doing wireing) have to remember im workin on planes not equipment. Hahahaaa, and not sure yet why, but my EGT gauge dont work at all, and inhave the wrong tiny tach i need one for two pulses per rev.  What r the gauges u have there? Mayb they can fix me right up 

Thanks Bucky

One of the gauges is a tach, one is EGT AND CHT, and the other was used for water temp and pressure. Everything you need to monitor your engines health. 20190504_163845.thumb.jpg.dab684b66483d7

I looked up theprocess on these and brand new they're about $300. They had minimal use so I'd say half of new is reasonable so $150 each. 

Edited by Willja67

Posted

Price does sound good, but they just to fancy of gauges and system for my little sand bar hopper, so think ill go to the standard gauges like i had in her. 

Thanks Bucky