Going to Idaho

8 posts in this topic

Posted

We (me and a friend Paul in his Avid IV) will be leaving for Idaho this next Saturday (6-22).

I hope to get out to the back country by Monday. We then hope to work our way south to "the Factory" by Friday.  We then plan to head down through the Alvord to the Reno area by Monday and turn east through Utah and Wyoming back home by the 6th or 7th go July.

Anyone in the area care to join up with us?

2 people like this

Posted

Hey Larry dallas And I are thinking we might be into that.  We were thinking mid July but we want to make air ventures so maybe this would be better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Paul - It'd be nice to see you guys.  Let's keep in touch.  My cell # is (seven)15-21(eight) -8002.

Posted

Sounds like a great trip, wish I could go!

Posted

The Machinist and I are trying to solidify a plan to meet you down there. Have a safe trip. Here is my cell (five) 09- 59 (nine)- 9477. I have to put my plane back together Friday so if all goes well we should be able to make it down. 

Posted

The Machinist and I are trying to solidify a plan to meet you down there. Have a safe trip. Here is my cell (five) 09- 59 (nine)- 9477. I have to put my plane back together Friday so if all goes well we should be able to make it down. 

awesome.  I hope your plane goes together quick and easy.  I’ll keep in touch with you. 

Posted

Sounds like an awesome trip! 

Posted

Made it to Miles City MT today...

676FA138-8C19-45B0-833D-EE9429287A89.thu

4 people like this