Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2-stroker stuff... What's it worth?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking for some price guidance please.

I have some 582 Mod 90 working take offs I intend to put in the UL FlyMart at OSH this year. Some of these Rotax parts are stupid expensive new and I have -zero- idea what they are are worth used. I'm also wondering whether the two assemblies should be offered whole or broken down and parts sold separately? Ie, who's going to buy the whole thing if they only need one ignition module? Thnx

- new style ignition pickup

- oil pump assembly with mounting flange, check valves, banjo bolts, 44T gear and rubber ring

- hydro damper assembly

- ignition coil modules assembly with support plate and oil tank.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

I may be interested in the hydro balancer, but I'll let someone else suggest a price.  JImChuk

Posted

I mayb interested in the ignition coil setup and the oil pump and carb plate. Not know what price to offer for them. 

Posted

@Jim, the hydro damper is ~$350 new. One used on fleaBay now for $249.99+S&H 

@Bucky,

- the electronic coil boxes are ~$350 new. Didn't find any used oem coils listed.

- plug caps are ~$26 new. Didn't find any used oem caps listed.

- 582 mod 90 support plate is discontinued, 582 mod 99 plate is ~$189 new. (Only diff I see in the plate diagrams are the (2) distance caps.) One used (damaged and repaired) on fleaBay now for $70+S&H

- oil tank is ~$79 new. Didn't find any used oem oil tanks listed.

Rotax whadda racket.

Posted

So for all that would b $792.00? Hahahahahahahhaahahaaaaaa!!!! Total crazy, so do u know what u want for it? I dont need it but thought b smart to have a spare setup on the shelf incase one of my two birds have a problem down the road.  But im not tire kicking either. Got some cash in hand these days. 

Posted (edited)

Left as a draft too long before sending and it locked up. Easier to post the screenshot than retype.

Another Q.) there are separate L/R part #'s for the triggers, right? Anyone care to venture a guess which one I have would be good.

image.png

Edited by dholly