Taildragger Brotherhood

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Long time no film.. I'm just back from the annual French Taildragger Brotherhood fly-in

All aeroplanes are equal but some aeroplanes are more equal than others...

7 people like this

Posted

You're my hero, Fred!

1 person likes this

Posted

great video as always mr!

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice video as always!  Just wondering though, when you clone yourself like that, how do you decide who gets to fly the plane?   :lmao: JImChuk

PS  sure wish I could clone myself when I need that third hand when I'm working alone.  (almost always)

2 people like this

Posted

Another nice film Fred.  They always look like fun.  I noticed you have your throttle on the left side under the door.  I don't think I have seen anyone else do that with an Avid.  Is that a bit tight when flying with two?  I sure like your openable window.

1 person likes this

Posted

Another nice film Fred.  They always look like fun.  I noticed you have your throttle on the left side under the door.  I don't think I have seen anyone else do that with an Avid.  Is that a bit tight when flying with two?  I sure like your openable window.

Thanks Randy! My "here the left hand falls" position of the throttle is, together with the windows, my best mods. Never had the problem being squeezed, you know we are pretty small over here... 

Posted

Nice video as always!  Just wondering though, when you clone yourself like that, how do you decide who gets to fly the plane?   :lmao: JImChuk

PS  sure wish I could clone myself when I need that third hand when I'm working alone.  (almost always)

Oldest brother fly the plane - but it sure speeds up the pre flight visit!

Posted

You're my hero, Fred!

Maybe you can form a fan club together with my 11 year son !