Sold!! Mountain Avid for sale

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With regret I’m putting up my Avid Mark IV for sale. I’m moving to a bigger airplane. Most of you know this plane or have seen me post about it so I’ll put it up here first. Great flying, back country capable little plane. Joey can give a second opinion on this plane as he has flown in it with me.

2118 Avid Mark IV Heavy Hauler with 68 hours TT. 136 hours on a GH 582. Three blade warp drive with C  (3:1) gearbox. Engine has never ran anything but 91 non-ethanol fuel and Amzoil Intruder oil. Standard steam gauges with a Belite multi function gauge. Extended baggage compartment. Two 14.5 gallon fuel tanks. Ram mount, power ports and remote GPS antenna installed for a stratux receiver. Handheld and intercom included. Plane will come with a condition inspection. The price is 16k. Priced under current market value.  I also have snow skis and a custom trailer I would make someone a great package deal on. My friends say I’m crazy for letting this go but it’s time for a bigger plane. Feel free to ask for picture or information. 

56DB282E-8590-425C-97A8-F6EC64D76D10.jpeg

8B878BF5-3A1A-499D-9C7D-3344086BB44C.jpeg

50D26D7A-4D15-4EEB-878C-F1F1AC598717.jpeg

5FB1AD0C-FD12-41C3-9C1B-46D13AB9740E.jpeg

116FC44B-A4F1-4858-BFBD-19C72FF2B6AD.jpeg

87CC54FB-AD94-419E-9638-1195D8541743.jpeg

Edited by NorthIdahoAvidflyer
Item sold

Posted

You are going to make someone very happy... 

1 person likes this

Posted

Avid 2 view.jpg

Avidpanel2b.jpg

89DDBDEF-4EFC-4F19-9FAD-A9A425A960CC.thumb.jpeg.5b49c61ff13c45137deec6e488191db3.jpeg

AvidIV.jpg

Avid4.jpeg

Posted

Sale pending :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't think it'd take long.  

It's a no brainer for someone looking for a plane like that. 

Not often you can find something that is done meticulously right like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't think it would take long. That is a good price and a very nice plane. I LOVE the graphics!!!

Posted

Now the drama starts. When I have agreed to buy any airplane I've had the means and ability to go get the thing myself. I've been asked to haul it to them, fly it to them, check someone out in it and meet them half way. If you can't come get the damn thing yourself don't waste my time. 

:flamegun:

1 person likes this

Posted

Had the same thing with my last plane I sold. 

There'll be a better buyer.

Or this buyer might get "better" when you say no to his "valet parking" idea of a plan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes I spelled it out to him last night. Basically told him that he needed to come look at the plane himself, take a ride in it, make a decision to buy or not, pay me and then its his to load and haul away.  I'm not going to put up with anymore bullshit. If you cant come get a plane you buy you might want to reconsider the purchase in the first place......just say'n.

4 people like this

Posted

The good news is you know where there is a nice custom trailer for sale. :)

Posted

As much as I hated to see her go the Mountain Avid left Idaho today in route to California. A friend of Joeys came up and bought her. Joey promised to look over her for me. Damn good little plane but it’s to for something bigger