Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tundra Tires in Kenai

4 posts in this topic

Posted

For one of you guys in Kenai; I just saw this on the Alaska List. They don't look too bad in the picture so they may be worth checking out.

24" Tundra Tires with Tubes (Kenai) Price

: $225

Telephone

: 907-398-2077

On the sidewalls reads, manufactured by the multi-purpose tire co. Bicentennial 24x10x6. 3/4 ply with nylon cords. There is a speed rating and serial # and TSO # stamped on them and I can provide that info if somebody is interested.

Posted

those are the same tires I have on mine..Heavy and stiff side walls!

:BC:

Posted

those are the same tires I have on mine..Heavy and stiff side walls!

:BC:

So that guys had those tires on alaska list for like 3 months and nobody bought them so he gave them to me and kept his new tubes. My 8.50 tubes should work in them. Their weather checked but better than my current set.

So I want to run them on my 140 with a 0-290-d conversion, I think i might put them on this weekend and try them out. Is it really worth the upgrade to the 26" Airstreak alaska bushwheel for 2200 plus shipping?

Posted

So that guys had those tires on alaska list for like 3 months and nobody bought them so he gave them to me and kept his new tubes. My 8.50 tubes should work in them. Their weather checked but better than my current set.

So I want to run them on my 140 with a 0-290-d conversion, I think i might put them on this weekend and try them out. Is it really worth the upgrade to the 26" Airstreak alaska bushwheel for 2200 plus shipping?

In a word.... YES!