Classic IV Restoration

453 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bwaaahahaha,  i knew you were gonna piss on your 21" tires and step up.  looks very nice mr!

Not so fast.  The 21s are staying.  They are now the winter tires (to go with the skis) or the long trip (not to the outback) tires.  I got a second set of wheels to facilitate quick changes back and forth.

:lmao:   Might I suggest a little salt and pepper to go with that crow?  :lol:  Next thing you know you are going to be bolting on a yamadog engine onto the mangy.  hahahahaha.  Oh the debates that were thrown down over the idiocy or running a tire bigger than the 21' on a plane this size..

It's all good mr, just busting your ballz a lil.  She really does look awesome!!

:BC:

Edited by akflyer

Posted

Don't know where that came from, Leni.  I did and still do love the 21" Aero Classics. For $100 each they are impossible to beat.  My complaint on the AK Bushwheels is still and always has been the price.  They are not worth $1500 each to me  

I bought these worn out used tires for less than a song and did the Herculiner retread treatment to them. 

Now I will play with them to see if all the raving is true or not, from my perspective. 

(They do look kool...)

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I hear the sound of chewing???  :-)   Just kidding of course..  JImChuk

PS  the plane does look very nice, with or without the bigger tires