Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CPS Rotax Course

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Leni,

I just got registered and got my tickets arranged for the Feb 16-17 Two stroke Rotax class at CPS. You still thinking about going? When you gonna get that lazy butt of yours back to the slope... we got oil to flow!!

Posted

Sitting at the gate at anc right now.. will be up there in a couple hours. Not going to make this course, I am swapping work schedules.

Posted

Well crappola... got stuck on the slope yesterday due to a blow so I am gonna miss this one... next class not until October... on the positive side they did give me a refund!

Posted

I went to the coarse last Nov. In my opinion the refund is the best bargan you will ever have.

I thought about asking for a refund when the course was over.

The reason it was so bad was because, it was the new class room, the parts and training aids were

unprepared, all the tools required for the class were not there.

The instructor was very good and improvised well but for thoes who were depending on learning

what they needed to know for their 2 stroke motor service it wasn't the best.

Several of us in the class had plenty of 2 stroke experience and could fill in the blanks ourself.

That was how my class went.

I will only hope thing have come together and class's will improve, well I know they will because

the instructor, no name or location here, knew the problems.

I only put this in writing so maybe someone will ask more questions before spending $2300,

plane ticket and hotel and class, to attend a $500 class.