Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Birthday to the fat bastage builder

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Happy Birthday Doug! Hope yer wish is to get off yer ass and get that plane in the air this year smilielol.gif Believe me, I know what the lack of time and money can do to the build enthusiasm ! Seriously hope ya have a great day though... and that you do get to work on the bird!

birthdayfriends.gifbirthdayfriends.gifparty.gifbeerchug.gif

Posted

Happy BD Doug! (...and many more, 'ol man!)

Posted

Happy Birthday Doug! Here's to a great year to get 'er done.birthdayfriends.gif

Posted

Doug, you got to be getting close to my age.frech11.gif

Posted

Thanks, I needed that! Last year flat out sucked sour balls for a bunch of reasons. I think I aged about 3 years so I can't put it behind me fast enough. Anyhoo, got the Kitfox parted out and sold everything but the engine and instruments so I have a few bucks to drop on needed Avid+ goodies. Was able to cross off a couple of the top 'Honey-Do' items... just finished a bunch of painting, put a new hardwood floor in the family room (Merry Xmas Dear) and smashed out another 650sf of tile that needs replaced (Happy B'day Dear). Got all the new material purchased and sitting here, but I think I'll hire the install out (Happy B'Day Doug). Cut the lawn for the first time this year today, spring sure does feel good this year!

Oh, and Russ, let's be clear about one thing... until yer pushing up daisy's I'll never be as old as you! :beerchug:

Posted

Doug glad to hear you had a good winter. handjob.gif Hope to get up your way soon to see the progress on the fat one.

See you soon Russ.

Posted

Welcome back bud, catch up with ya soon!