Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fly in Breakfast at CYLL

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I know that i'm most likely the only one to make to this one but I thought i'd let everyone know about it anyways.

The airport I work at Lloydminster, AB (CYLL) and the local flying club are hosting a fly in breakfast on June 19th.

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the flock that shows up. Hopefully i'll have replaced this pesky oil seal in the gearbox and will get to fly the Avid to it.

Darcy

Posted

The weather here has been terrible lately and especially today. I woke up at 7am to check the weather and it was still pouring rain, 500ft ceilings and gusting to beat heck. Not one plane flew in but many people drove in according to my coworkers. I was one of the lazy ones that looked out the window and went back to bed :) So no pictures to show off to everyone. Maybe next year!

Posted

The weather here has been terrible lately and especially today. I woke up at 7am to check the weather and it was still pouring rain, 500ft ceilings and gusting to beat heck. Not one plane flew in but many people drove in according to my coworkers. I was one of the lazy ones that looked out the window and went back to bed smile.gif So no pictures to show off to everyone. Maybe next year!

Ahh... Global warming high temps and brutal sunshine strikes again huh :lol:

Crappy weather seems to be the talk of most of the forums I am on.. Better luck next year!

:BC: