Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

An after work day of playing

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I went out today to do some more playing after installing my VG's on the tail. I'm sold on this mod. It helped alot with the slow speed handling. I spent over an hour flying around in terrain low and slow. My approaches are easily 5mph slower which makes a huge difference when trying to get in short. I set her down a couple times today and also flew around for a while with the doors open.

Love flying with the doors open

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282-1.jpg

Posted

Ya talked me into it.. I am going to get the VG's on my tail when I get home, hopefully this weekend!

Nice pics! I did a couple hours of flying around with the doors open 2 weeks ago. Hell I was flying with them open this winter (had an exhaust leak on the way back from the lodge) 2 hrs with the doors open at -20 make you appreciate GOOD snowmachine gear

:BC:

Posted

Those are some nice pictures! Makes me feel good to see someone else flying around with a side mounted radiator. I was doing a runup yesterday and decided to open the cabin heat vent and WOW, it pumps the heat out nicely. Should be plenty come winter time up here.

Darcy