Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AirVenture Night Air Show

5 posts in this topic

Posted

EAA Airventure at OSH always includes some really unique airshow performances. I particularly like when some crazy straps a few hundred pounds of explosives to their plane and does low level aerobatics at night. Very cool. One of my favs is Bob Carleton who does a silent pyrobatic show in his jet-powered glider. Here's a short vid showing the prep and pilot view of his 2011 Sat. night show.

Video Here - 4:36min

Posted

EAA Airventure at OSH always includes some really unique airshow performances. I particularly like when some crazy straps a few hundred pounds of explosives to their plane and does low level aerobatics at night. Very cool. One of my favs is Bob Carleton who does a silent pyrobatic show in his jet-powered glider. Here's a short vid showing the prep and pilot view of his 2011 Sat. night show.

Video Here - 4:36min

Were you here? I live about 30 minutes away from OSH and did attend that whole day including the night airshow. The fireworks after the air show were also something else.

Posted

Our chapter (EAA UL75) maintains a camping area in a campground just across the street from the ultralight Red Barn. Several of us (myself included) usually camp there for the entire week.

Doug is in that neighborhood, on the grounds camping (usually) and another member here, Bandit, stays in the same campground.

Posted

Were you here?

Yessir. Mr. Douggy gets all cranky if he doesn't get his annual OSH fix! :P

Posted

Were you here? I live about 30 minutes away from OSH and did attend that whole day including the night airshow. The fireworks after the air show were also something else.

Hey Guys, don't forget me. I was here again with Doug. Lary, Mike, and the whole crerw.

Russ. N844RS HH 582