Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is what comes to mind....

2 posts in this topic

Posted

....when the boys argue about Kitfox vs RV's.., or.....whatever. 

"I tell you what, we got two categories of pilots around here. You got your prime pilots, that get all the hot planes; and you got your pudknockers, who DREAM of gettin' the hot planes. Now, what are you two PUDKNOCKERS gonna have?"

(Pancho Barnes..."The Right Stuff ")

My god, they sound like .... never mind.

You get my point.

I have given up on ever finding USEFUL information on that site. And it is suppose to reflect the collective minds of the Kitfox community? Get real.

I can almost hear McBean groaning on a daily basis when he reads the postings.

Post Script:

Maybe I should go to PC class with Leni  :hammerhead:..............., NOT !!!

hahaha

:shitfan:

Posted

there is occationally usefull info on that site...but mostly it is entertaining to see some of the questions that people ask.. and some answers that are given that were obviously pulled directly from their ass..

If you followed some of the posts in the last year, alot of the original builders have removed themselves from the list... I think they may have started another one ( i pulled that one out of my ass as I dont know for sure, just get that feeling).

oh well.. you are at an advantage as you have many years of working on planes.  Most of the posters now bought the planes allready flying and kow nothing about maintenance etc. but they want to argue about anything as they have some weird preconcieved idea about something and they just wont listen to reason.  :banghead:

oh yeah.. you still suck

:beerchug: